In This Issue — July 2012
- In On the Move, Michelle M. Winner and Maralyn D. Hill discuss upcoming IFWTWA media trips to the Pacific Northwest, Idaho, the Gulf Shores and Hawaii
- President Maralyn D. Hill describes IFWTWA’s role in conferences and events that will add members and publicize the organization, our author members and the destinations and properties represented by our Associate Members.
- Executive Director Patty Anis reminds members of the benefits and content of the Members Only section of IFW’s Web site.
- Markets lists North American and British markets for stories on travel, food and wine.
- Story Opportunities includes South American media contacts for writers throughout the world, as well as story hooks from a one-on-one day with a famous chef in Switzerland to a rafting trip in Siberia.
- The New IFWTWA Website — Webmaster Timothy Lack directs you in the log in and update procedures for our new website.