May 4 – 6, 2018
Enjoy two nights and days on Fidalgo Island, home of the historic city of Anacortes. You’ll arrive on Friday, May 4, and stroll downtown’s First Friday Artwalk – if jet lag hasn’t kicked in, that is. Throughout the trip, you’ll enjoy regional food, drink, and an insider’s perspective of this working maritime town. You’ll take to the water with guided kayak trips and boat rides around beautiful Deception Pass. Then put on your layers for at least one easy hiking adventure. You’ll even have leisure time for relaxation and a casual stroll of Anacortes’ historic downtown and working waterfront.
Find out more about Anacortes here.
This media trip is fully hosted, including all meals, lodging, activities, tastings, and transportation.
- May 4 – Complimentary transportation from SeaTac Int’l Airport to Anacortes will be provided on the Airporter Shuttle.
- May 6 – At the end of the Anacortes Media Trip, participants will be driven to Whidbey Island in time for conference activities.
- May 9 – At the end of the conference, transportation from Whidbey Island to SeaTac is on your own via the SeaTac Shuttle ($44.50 one-way) You can reserve here.
- This media trip is fully hosted, including all meals, lodging, activities, tastings, and transportation.
- Only IFWTWA regular members registered for the 2018 IFWTWA Conference may apply to attend this media trip.
- There is no media trip registration fee.
Application for Anacortes Media Trip CLOSED