The IFWTWA is proud to have an established program for recognizing excellence within all aspects of the industries that IFWTWA members write about: culinary, beverage, cruise, spa, hospitality, tourism and destination marketing.
- Nominations for Excellence Awardsmay be made only by IFWTWA Board members, Regular members (including International Regular members and Australasia Regular members), and Student members. Associate members may not submit Excellence Awards nominations.
- Service Provider award nominations may not be submitted by the potential awardee or the awardee’s organization.
To proceed with a nomination, please click on the appropriate link below.
- Culinary Excellence Award – recognizes chefs and other outstanding culinary professionals
- Wine/Brew/Other Beverage Excellence Award – recognizes winemakers, brew masters, and others who stand out in the beverage industry
- Hospitality Excellence Award – recognizes exceptional and innovative lodging establishments
- Cruise Excellence Award – recognizes outstanding cruise experience
- Spa Excellence Award – recognizes exemplary spa facilities and experience
- Tourism Excellence Award – recognizes the best tour guides and companies
- Destination Marketing Excellence Award – recognizes CVBs, tourism offices, and PR professionals
The Excellence Award program is your opportunity as an IFWTWA member to recognize industry professionals who truly impress you. Make someone’s year!