- In Purposeful Journey, Lisa Richardson, IFWTWA Media Trips Committee Chair, celebrates the results of media trips that please our hosts and enhance IFWTWA’s reputation.
- Allen Cox, IFWTWA 1st Vice President, Awards Committee Chair, announces the winner of the Hospitality Education Award: Gunnar Mang, a culinary student at Oregon Coast Culinary Institute in Coos Bay, Oregon.
- John Lamkin, Chairperson, IFWTWA Publications Committee, announces the international staff for FWT Magazine, and the opportunities for publication to members.
- Contests and Awards discusses a number of opportunities for members to receive recognition and cash awards.
- Markets focuses on regional magazine markets in North America, paying up to $1.50 per word.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives