- In Purposeful Journey, Chair, Conference and Media Trips Committee Lisa Richardson and Co-Chair Elizabeth Willoughby review the recent activities for members.
- Allen Cox, Chair Excellence Awards Committee, alerts members to the upcoming deadline for the IFWTWA Excellence in Journalism Award.
- John Lamkin, Publications Chair, congratulates Mary Chong and Janice Nieder, this month’s winners of the Photo of the Month Award.
- Volunteer Spotlight, by Adrianne Morrison, Program Coordinator & Member Volunteer, honors IFWTA Twitter Manager, Debra Schroeder
- Annette Solomon gives advice to travel writers who want to stretch into wine coverage: make the means an end.
- The Bent Agency is accepting new clients for culinary books; here are submission directions.
- Markets looks at online and print outlets for food, drink and travel, including Eater and Fortune.com
- Story Opportunities includes story hooks and contacts for subjects from Finland’s cuisine to Rocky Mountaineer.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives