- In Purposeful Journey, Lisa Richardson and Elizabeth Willoughby continue to showcase outstanding member journalists each month with a clip from last year’s IFWTWA-sponsored media trip to Jordan by Janice Nieder.
- In The Purposeful Journey, Media trips chair and co-chair Lisa Richardson and Elizabeth Willoughby showcase IFWTWA journalist Gwen Pratesi’s two-part “Visiting Western Montana” from last year’s media trip.
- John Lamkin, Publications chairperson, celebrates the launch of issue 7 of FWT Magazine and continuing opportunities with FWT, its associated blog and Press Pass.
- Beth Graham provides an update on FWT and six simple things we can all do to make it self-sustaining.
- Adrianne Morrison, IFWTWA Program Coordinator & Member Volunteer, offers a big thank you to volunteers, with a special bouquet to M’Liss Hinshaw, who worked tirelessly with Sue Montgomery on the 2016 Conference.
- Volunteer Spotlight presents Mary Chong, who not only designed and laid out the 2016 conference program but contributes to FWT, serves as FWT’s Associate Editor, all since last August.
- Markets offers information on good freelance markets among the airline inflight magazines, what they are buying and how to contact them.
- Story Opportunities lists good story hooks from Chicago to Grenada, Norway, Maui and more.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives