- In Purposeful Journey, Lisa Richardson and Elizabeth Willoughby continue to showcase outstanding member journalists each month with a clip from last year’s IFWTWA-sponsored media trip to Jordan by Janice Nieder.
- John Lamkin, Chairperson, IFWTWA Publications Committee, introduces Beth Graham, FWT Magazine’s new Executive Editor, and Mary Chong, the new Associate Editor
- Mary Chong explains why LinkedIn is a perfect place to show off your skills as a Travel Journalist.
- Markets discusses Content Writing and how it works, and lists a sampling of websites for journalists who want to add it to their range of outlets.
- Competitions lists three nonfiction contests, as SATW announces the prestigious Lowell Thomas Awards, with submissions open until April 1 for travel journalism in all kinds of media, including online and broadcast, not just print.
- Story Opportunities includes story hooks and contacts for destinations from Switzerland to Bend, Oregon.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives