- The final column from Lisa Richardson, Chair, Events and Media Trips Committee, and Elizabeth Willoughby, International Media Trips Committee Co-Chair, introduces the 2018 incoming Media Trips Committee Chair, Dana Freeman and Rossana Wyatt.
- Allen Cox, IFWTWA Vice President and 2018 Conference Chair, announces the 2018 IFWTWA Conference at Whidbey Island, Washington, with a special early discount for registration until the end of the year.
- Adrianne Morrison, Program Coordinator and Member Volunteer, salutes Patty Anis and Diana Russler, who combine creativity with meticulous editing.
- The 2017 Hospitality Education Scholarship Award Winner is introduced by Allen Cox, IFWTWA Vice President, 2018 Conference Chair.
- Judy and Len Garrison, Photography Managers, congratulate Jim Farber on his winning photograph taken in Copper Canyon, Mexico, the Photo of the Month, and offer a tip from an experienced team.
- Markets lists publications with a strong focus, from Cured to Hidden Europe, along with contact information and a description of what interests them.
- Story Opportunities offers story angles for a matchmaking festival in Ireland, a new Tapioca restaurant in New York and business and conference stories in Rotterdam, plus contacts to help facilitate coverage.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives