- Allen Cox, Vice President and Awards Committee Chair, announces that Eugene Yiga has been selected to win the 2017 Excellence in Journalism Award.
- Jacqui Gibson offers five reasons to join IFWTWA’s Facebook group this year.
- Rossana Wyatt, International Media Trips Chair, and Dana Freeman, Domestic Media Trips Chair, offer a members’ survey in Media Trips News & Notes.
- Len and Judy Garrison congratulate The Photo of the Month photographer Kurt Jacobson and provide some questions photojournalists should ask themselves before packing their gear for a trip.
- Adrianne Morrison profiles IFWTWA member and Pinterest network Top Travel Influencer Cassie Kifer in Volunteer Spotlight.
- Markets lists new magazines that debuted in 2017, along with publishers of travel and cookery books.
- Story Opportunities provides story hooks and contact information for journalists wishing to cover topics from the only hotel inside the rim of the Grand Canyon to cruising on legendary tall ship Eye of the Wind.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives