- In Media Trips and Notes, Rossana Wyatt, International Media Trips Chair, and Dana Freeman, Domestic Media Trips Chair offer tips for pitching stories to publications.
- Adrienne Morrison, Program Coordinator, provides an important update that includes information on opportunities to appear on the online Food, Wine and Travel Show on Big Blend with its three million international audience, and on the World Radio Party.
- Len and Judy Garrison congratulate May Photo of the Month winner Dolce Masala and provide tips in keeping your shot clutter-free.
- In Volunteer Spotlight, Linda Milks salutes Dana Howard Freeman, Domestic Media Trips Coordinator.
- Markets gives details on pitching stories to magazines paying from 10 cents to $1 a word and more.
- Story Opportunities lists story hooks and contacts from the Orient Express to Las Vegas.
- The National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Competition is taking entrants.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives