- In Media Trips and Notes, Rossana Wyatt, International Media Trips Coordinator and Director, and Dana Freeman, Domestic Media Trips Chair, offer very useful tips about keeping your profile as strong as possible.
- Linda Milks turns the Volunteer Spotlight on Allen Cox, First Vice President of the IFWTWA board as well as the Chair of the Excellence Awards Committee.
- Kathleen Walls explains the value of contacts gained at media marketplaces and where to find them.
- Len and Judy Garrison congratulate June Photo of the Month winner Mira Temkin and explain the virtues of getting lost.
- Markets gives details on publications from Bespoke to Conde Nast Traveler.
- Story Opportunities lists story hooks from a custom built igloo in Alaska to The Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C. and a restaurant showcase in Slovenia.
- Bloggers’ opportunity: The Family Travel Forum is conducting a contest for teenage bloggers with a $1,000 first prize.
Issues of Press Pass are viewed using the FREE Adobe Acrobat
Reader. If you do not have this reader installed
on your computer you can download it free by clicking here.
IFWTWA Press Pass
Sample Issue February 2011
Press Pass Archives