We are delighted to share with you all the unique and luxurious amenities we have to offer when it comes to the ultimate travel destination: The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas.
Your visit with us will be exciting and informative as we introduce you to the most luxurious resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.
Located on the historic site of the Sands Hotel on the world-renowned Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian recreates the glorious Italian city of Venice featuring the famous landmarks, winding canals, breathtaking art, authentic gondolas, arched bridges and soaring architecture. Heralded by Conde Nast Traveler as “One of the Best Places to Stay in the World,” The Venetian has received numerous accolades since its opening in 1999, including the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Four Star Awards.
Ranked as one of the Top 25 Hotels in the Continental U.S. and Canada by Travel + Leisure’s ‘World’s Best Awards’ for two consecutive years, the AAA Five Diamond and Forbes Four Star Award-winning Palazzo takes luxury to new heights. Anchored by a flagship, 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York, The Palazzo brings high fashion to the Strip.
Featuring more than 7,000 suites, both The Venetian and The Palazzo are home to more than 30 acclaimed restaurants featuring the top chefs from around the world, spectacular entertainment, a world-renowned spa, the ultimate sports bar and sports book and the hottest nightclubs. These are only a few of the reasons why these resort properties are the destination of choice for the most discerning traveler.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest standard of quality and excellence to each guest. You are encouraged to make the most of our unparalleled accommodations, dining, shopping, gaming and entertainment.
During your stay, you will be able to experience:
- Exclusive dining experiences from James Beard Award-winning Chef’s restaurants such as:
- Emeril Lagasse’s New Orleans-influenced Delmonico Steakhouse or Table 10;
- Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich’s famed steakhouse Carnevino or exquisite Italian B&B Ristorante;
- Wolfgang Puck’s contemporary Postrio Bar & Grill or heralded steakhouse CUT;
- Joaquim Splichel’s urban Parisian Pinot Brasserie;
- Luciano Peligrini’s world-renowned Valentino; or
- Thomas Keller’s French bistro Bouchon.
- World-class entertainment such as the wildly amusing Blue Man Group, the thrilling “Phantom – The Las Vegas Spectacular,” and Robert Davi’s homage to Sinatra in The Venetian Showroom.
- State-of-the-art rock climbing and spa services at the 134,000 square-foot Canyon Ranch SpaClub, a world-renowned oasis of health and rejuvenation and overwhelming choice for best spa according to the readers of Travel + Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Departures magazines.
- The best Las Vegas nightlife has to offer at celebrity hotspots TAO Nightclub or LAVO Nightclub.
- Shopping at the world’s premier luxury brands including Diane Von Furstenberg, Christian Louboutin, Catherine Malandrino and Barneys New York.
- The only all-suite properties on the Strip with standard accommodations starting at 700-square-feet, nearly twice the size of the average Las Vegas hotel room.
We look forward to having you as our guest.
Enjoy your stay.
Dawn M. Britt
Director | Communications
The Venetian Resort~Hotel~Casino
3355 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
The Venetian is the world’s largest five-diamond resort.